This year, from July 8th-14th, we will be running our canoeing expedition along the river Spey. Running over five days and traveling from Loch Insh in the Scottish Highlands to Spey Bay, this trip is truly a once in a lifetime experience. You can reserve your space on this trip for only £100. Contact us on john@wildwaybushcraft to learn more.
Here are five reasons why you should join our river Spey trip
- Truly get away, away from it all
Our river Spey trip is a chance to really get away from it all. On this trip, you will be transported from daily life through to the remote highlands, swap the city for the wilds of the highlands. Spend days canoeing gently through the highlands and the nights sleeping out under the stars, on the river bank.
- A chance to see some fantastic wildlife
Our river Spey trip is a chance to see some of the UK’s most spectacular wildlife. From the rare Osprey through to Atlantic Salmon and Bottlenose Dolphins our river Spey trip is a chance to see some of Scotland’s most spectacular wildlife. You can find out more about the wildlife you might see on this trip in our blog here.
- Sleep next to the fire, under the stars
Each night on this trip you will sleep under the stars, next to the river bank. Out here in the wilds of Scotland, on the beautiful river bank, next to the sound of the river and the heat of the fire this will probably be the best night’s sleep that you will ever get. Just remember to open your eyes and look up at the beautiful stars.
- Brush up on your bushcraft
Each night there will be a chance to brush up on your bushcraft skills with a land-based bushcraft session. These sessions are totally optional though, so it is up to you to choose if you take part.
- Experience Scotland in a different wayWhat better way can there be to explore the mighty Spey river and Scotland than by canoe? As we travel from Loch Insh to Spey Bay you will be able to observe this incredible landscape from a unique viewpoint. Sit back in your canoe and take it all in. Get a rush of excitement as we canoe through small patches of faster water, then laugh and marvel about the trip as you and your fellow adventurers bask in the glow of the fire.
Watch the video below to see what awaits you on this year’s river Spey trip
Reserve your space on our river Spey expedition for just £100. Contact us today and start the adventure of a lifetime. http://bit.ly/Stars_Canoe_Wildlife
Posted by Wildway Bushcraft on Monday, 15 April 2019